Forthcoming one-off and annual events involving our church and community are listed below. (The Groups page gives details of regular meetings of groups.)
- Friday 3rd March - World Day of Prayer Service, 7.00pm in Oakley Parish Church.
- Sunday 9th April - Palm Sunday Service, 6.30pm at Carnock Parish Church.
- Wednesday 12th April - Ash Wednesday Songs of Praise Service, 7.00pm at Saline Parish Church.
- Thursday 13th April - Maundy Thursday Evening Communion, 7.00pm, Tulliallan Parish Church.
- Friday 14th April - Good Friday Tenebrae, 7.00pm, Culross Abbey.
|Saturday 4th March||The Union Canal from Ratho|
|8 miles and height gained 120m; or 5 miles and height gained 70m||(easy)|
|Saturday 18th March||An Aberdour Circuit|
|8 miles and height gained 300m||(intermediate)|
|Saturday 1st April||Dollar to Glen Devon (and back)|
|8 miles and height gained 250m (+250m)||(intermediate)|
|Saturday 22nd April||Bantaskin Community Woodland Walk|
|6 miles and height gained 50m||(easy)|
|Saturday 6th May||Holyrood Park|
|This walk will be led by Miss Rosie Black||(easy)|
|Saturday 20th May||Ben Vrackie|
|10 miles (or 6 miles) and height gained 780m(or 680)||(strenuous)|
General Guide Lines
|For persons accepting lifts the following is recommended:|
|Round trips of up to||50 miles||£3.00|
|Round trips over||50 miles||£5.00|
|Round trips over||100 miles||£7.50|
- All children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear boots for hill walks and strong shoes with a good grip
for low level walks.
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather and bring a spare
jumper and water/wind proofs just in case.
- For all day walks, bring a packed lunch, sunscreen, and
plenty to drink.
For more information about our Walking Group or a copy of the full programme, please contact Stewart Miller or Peter Philp via our contact us page.