We serve the people of our West Fife rural parish comprising the villages of Saline, Blairingone, and Steelend, together with other settlements and farms.
Saline and Blairingone Parish Church is now linked with the Parish of Tulliallan and Kincardine. We are led in worship by Rev Alec Shuttleworth.
View the Saline and Blairingone Church accounts for 2016. For more information see the Saline and Blairingone Church Charity Details on the OSCR (Scottish Charities Regulator) website.
Read our Church Restoration Vision (PDF), approved by the Congregational Board in November 2015.
There are historical references to a church being established in Saline before 1249, but the oldest known church building remains are of a church in the old graveyard in Bridge Street dating from 1640 or possibly earlier. That building was demolished after completion of the current church in 1811.
How to find us
Our church and hall are located on Main Street, Saline.
At Junction 4 travel west for about 7 miles along the B914.
Join the A907 out of Dunfermline and keep straight on this road heading towards Carnock.
Bear right onto B913 straight after passing through Gowkhall.
Continue along the B913 for 3 miles.
Turn left at the T-Junction onto Main Street and follow the road until you arrive at our church.