A significant part of our church life including service and fellowship is carried out through the following church groups and activities:
- Guild meets on alternate Mondays from September to early May
(contact us via
Contact Us page for details and
- Fellowship Team organises social events, mostly open to
church members and anyone from the local community (see
Events Diary page for forthcoming events).
- Study Group meets every Thursday in the Session Room at 10.30 am for Coffee or Tea and chat followed by an hour
or so studying and discussing the topic for the day. After a time of prayer, meetings finish about 12 noon.
- Our After School Club meets every Thursday at 3.00pm - 4.15pm in the Church Hall. Children in P5, P6 and P7 can join in games, craft activities, look at Bible stories and enjoy a Café time.
Children must be accompanied by an adult on their first visit to register. Cost 50p.
- Coffee morning every Wednesday 10.00am to 12.00 noon in Church
Hall. Everyone welcome.
- Pastoral Care Team assists minister and elders in ensuring
response to pastoral care needs.
- Members of the congregation hold services fortnightly at
Bandrum Nursing Home.
- Open Church on Wednesday mornings 10.00am to 12.00 noon,
late May to September.
- Walking Group meets for walks usually on first and third
Saturdays of each month (see the
Events Diary page or contact us via
Contact Us page for up to date
details and current year’s programme).
The following community groups, some sponsored by the church, meet in the Church Hall:
- Highland Dancing classes are held on Tuesdays at 4.00pm and
Thursdays at 6.30pm.
- Craft and Chatter Group meets fortnightly on Tuesdays from 2.00 to 4.00pm. Come
along and bring your knitting, crochet or sewing with you!
- Brownies meet on Thursdays at 6.00pm.
- Guides meet on Thursdays at 7.30pm.
- Saline & District Heritage Society - Uses the Session House
in Saline churchyard as a Mini Museum open during summer on
Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00 noon and Sundays 11.30am to 1.00pm. Also from
September to May holds meetings with speakers in Saline Church
Hall on last Wednesday of the month 7.00pm to 9.00pm (see the
Events Diary page for details).